Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

2.14.2008

Yeah, I know, BUT…

I know I said that I didn’t want to get into the criss cross card “thing”, but they are just so CUTE! The first time I did a criss cross card was at the suggestion of my friend Karen (via a challenge)… So I thought I’d make it for the sake of the challenge then go back to my standard cards. This Valentine’s Day card (and others on this site) prove that I “kinda sorta” got hooked. And they are SOOOO easy to do. Instructions for making criss cross cards are HERE. Go ahead give it a try. I guarantee you’ll love it…

Enjoy!

0 comments: