Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

2.03.2008

LOVE... A Wedding Card...

I was asked to make a card for a couple who is getting married on Valentine’s Day. I wanted something simple but elegant. Thx to Cricut Design Studio and the ability to weld from several cartridges, I was able to do exactly what I’d initially envisioned, but I needed a few cartridges to get me to the final product. This was fun to do and the asymmetrical look (which isn’t obvious in the photo) is very different from anything that I’ve done. I think I like it… There will definitely be more of these. I’m always looking for an obsession. I think I have a new one… So out w/ symmetry! Well OK, not totally… But I will try and mix it up a little in the future.

Until next time, Enjoy...

0 comments: