Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

2.19.2008

Can YOU Relate ...?

Since I’ve been making cards, the local Hallmark store or the card section of Wal-Mart is no longer a viable option for some of my friends and relatives. Yeah, very often, I’m an "on demand" one stop card shop of sorts… Can you relate????

So this card is a result of a call from my friend Pam. The call was simple... I answered the phone and she said, “Hey, I need you to make me a thank you card. I’m going to need it by Wednesday... I’ll drop by your house and pick it up.” Of course, I responded to her request with a few sarcastic comments and then I went to work...

That's because I do as I’m asked (most of the time) AND mostly because Pam has been the recipient of more than a few of my last minute requests (especially when a seamstress or culinary whiz was needed).

Anyway, I made a quick and simple card for her coworker... Now maybe I can get back to doing something for me… That is until the next call…

Enjoy…

0 comments: