Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

6.01.2011

Thank You Note Cards...CCC #77

This week at Cricut Cardz Challenges, the design team was asked to make a card using the "card" creative feature from any cartridge. I chose the Sweet Treats cartidge. If you like to make shaped cards (like I do), then this is a great cartridge to have in your collection. Shaped cards are easy peasy by simply selecting the cards creative feature for the base and then selecting the layers.

I made a few thank you note cards... The outside tag reads "Thank You" and the inside reads "For Being So Sweet".

Now it's your turn to search out those cartridges that have the card feature and show us your take on this challenge.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

What an awesome Thank You set...SO Yummy! I don't do a lot of Cricut but I may have to check out the Sweet Treat cartridge.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW! These turned out WONDERFUL and YUMMY! They look good enough to EAT! I Love the sentiment too! I'm trying to come up with some cute Thank You's for my son to send out to people who sent him gifts for his graduation... Yours is right up there in the cute and fun cards! I may have to come up with something similar! TFS! :O)
Theresa

Sherrie K. said...

Simply adorable! I haven't been to your site in a while..so sorry! I wish you had a subscribe button, would love to subscribe. I am a follower already but would love to get the notification thru emails when you post.
Thanks for sharing your adorable project!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jamie M. said...

These are super cute. I found you through CCC and am glad I did. Your cards are super cute. Check out my blog if you get a chance. http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

lovemypaper said...

Yummy Yummy Yummy great card!

Gerda said...

so super sweet card! Great job, thanks for sharing!
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com