Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

6.15.2011

Father's Day... CCC #79

Time for a new challenge @ the Cricut Cardz Site! This week Design Team 2 was asked to make Father's Day Cards using any cartridge and any colors.

I made this fun little kiddie Father's Day card using the Cricut Decals cartridge. I'm glad we were able to use any colors because I was able to use lots of those little scraps that I've got stored up. I also downloaded the Amazon font for the sentiment. It looked so kiddie-like.

Now it's your turn. Let us see your take on this challenge!!!

Enjoy...

5 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

EEEK...this is so adorable. Love it. :)

Diana said...

Too cute!! I like the ribbon and all the colors you used! Great Job!

Denise G said...

Love Love this card. So cute.

created by connie said...

This card is just SO cute! I love it!
:)

Janice said...

Too cute! You are amazing!