Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

5.24.2011

Party TIME...The Cutting Cafe

It's birthday party time and giving a handmade birthday cards is always a nice touch. I made this card using the pattern pieces for the Alarm Clock Shaped Card Template from The Cutting Cafe. I also added the party hat image to the clock face. The party hat image is from another Cutting Cafe set called Birthday Fun Set. I combined the images with some paper from my stash and it is done! I really love these sets together!

Enjoy...

5 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG this is adorable! The clock just pops off the page. Love your choice of paper!

Carole Beath said...

Adorable..... thanks for stopping by to say hello on the Tooth Fairy set.
Carole

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute, Vee! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

bumblebee creations said...

I am totally loving this time card!!! Very cute!

lovemypaper said...

Very nice card!