Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

5.18.2011

Happy 50th Enjoy The Ride...CCC #75

This week's challenge at Cricut Cardz Challenge site is to make a masculine birthday card using something with wheels (any cartridges and any colors are fine).

I chose to do a shaped card using the Nate's ABCs cartridge. I know it's for little boys, but I thought this car was the cutest... So I just made it a "big boy" car!

Be sure to stop by the Cricut Cardz site and show us your ideas. We'll be visiting your blogs to see your take on the challenge!

Enjoy...

4 comments:

Janice said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Sherrie K. said...

How adorable. I love the sentiment..TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Hi Vee, I think it looks quite appropriate for a 50 year old man. Men love cars and it has a "sports car" appeal to it! Great Job on all the detail you put into it.

lovemypaper said...

Too cute!