Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

10.30.2008

Well Rounded… Another BDAY Card…

I’ve been having such a good time making cards and matching envelopes. The Pazzles makes creating envelopes a snap so expect plenty more envelopes.

I was asked by my friend/coworker to make a card for her mom who is turning 62. She wanted a cute & fun card. Circle cards are always fun to make so I created a scalloped circle and added some colorful and fun patterned paper. I used the extra polka dot paper to line the inside of the envelope.

The little cake is from the Doodlebat Font DB Birthday Cheer. I converted it w/ the Pazzles…


Enjoy…

4 comments:

Jeannie Phillips said...

Oh I love your work... you do amazing things...and you have a beautiful family...great blog
Jeannie

Sharon Caudle said...

So cute!!! You're having a lot of fun with your Pazzle!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh This is sooo `gorgeous` Velma...I bet your friends Mother loved it!!!:)~X~

Nancy Sanders said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love the circle card and envelope. I am not sure what a Pazzle is???