Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

10.27.2008

Precious Baby Card… & A Couple of Bdays Too…

I had a few cards to get done this weekend. I even made matching envelopes too. The first card is for a baby boy. I used both my Cricut / Pazzles combo to create it. The second card is inspired by a similar card that I saw in the August 2008 Cards magazine. I loved the way they used scallops on the top and bottom edges of the paper. Since I’m always looking for ways to incorporate scallops this definitely worked. Finally, I have a simple bday card for my Aunt.

That’s it for now…

Enjoy...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh!!! I love all thse cards ..I love your `sweet` `baby card with the matching envelope..the black and white one is soo classsy love it..and the last one is `beautiful` with the embossing and pinks and brownsTFS:)
Have a lovely Evening:)~X~

Marlou McAlees said...

hi :) thanks for stopping by my blog ang your kind comments :) your work is absolutely beautiful, you are so creative :)