Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

10.04.2008

Little Dress for a Little DIVA….

Wow, where did the time go…? Seems like I was just frantically completing cards for September birthdays and here it is October already.

Anyway, the idea to do this card came from browsing the Bitten By the Bug site… I chose to use the dress from the Cricut “Happily Ever After Cartidge” to make a dress card. My “pseudo” niece is turning 4. Since she’s a little diva princess, I thought this dress cut would be perfect.

OK… who am I kidding…? She’s 4. I know the card is not as important as the gift…

Nonetheless… Enjoy!

2 comments:

Enfys said...

This is super, love the colours you chose, and the ribbon bow just sets it off. She will love it (after she's torn the paper off the gift!) I love that photo of you and your mom too

Anonymous said...

Hi Velma....This card is `Beautiful`what girl wouldnt love this!!!
Hope you are well:)
Have a lovely Day~X~