Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

3.11.2010

SPRING has Sprung... CCC #16

This card is for the Cricut Cardz Challenge #16. The challenge is to use any Cricut Cartridge and any color combination to make a Spring card. Flowers, birds, or butterflies must be used on the card. I decided to use all three. The card frame was cut using the Accent Essentials cartridge (remember that one?). All of the other cuts (grass, flowers, butterflies, bird, oval scallop, and oval) were cut from the newly released cartridge, Straight from the Nest. I also added a little glimmer mist for a little sparkle. I’m really going to like the cartridge.

Challenge complete…

Enjoy…

2 comments:

Karen said...

Love it, love it!!!

Jeri said...

Well done, Velma. This is really sweet and looks very Springish (is that a word). LOL Thanks for playing along at CCC.