Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

3.08.2010

10 Minute Card...

I’ve got to say background stamps are really good if you want to make a card but you’re short on time. This past weekend my scrap buddy, Karen and I ventured out to Archivers for a couple of card classes. The classes were fun, but the shopping after the class was even more fun. The classes we took had nothing to do with stamping but somehow each of us ended up with several stamps in our baskets. The pink portion of the card is stamped with one of the clings background stamps. I don’t remember the name of the stamp. I like the way it turned out. Quick and simple.

Enjoy...

0 comments: