Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

3.03.2009

Welcome Baby…. Card Patterns Sketch #4

I was asked to make a new baby card so it was off to the sketch sites for some inspiration. I found a great sketch on the Card Patterns Sketch Blog and decided to use it for my card. Two birds… One stone.. (right Kay???) ;-)

Enjoy…

11 comments:

Janice said...

Love the colors you chose here. Is the rattle a stamp?

BTW: Thanks for your comment on my card. I am new to this blogging stuff and not sure if I'm getting thru or not.

Thanks, again.

Unknown said...

Love what you did with the 4th sketch :D

marley said...

this is really pretty! cute and elegant all at the same time!

Suzanne :O ) said...

great card! I love the way your sentiment goes around the oval!

Jess said...

Great card! I love the embossing on the top. That pattern is great for kid cards. Also I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for a blog award, the details are on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Very cute - love that CB background!! Nice job with the sketch and thanks for playing along with us this week!!

Erin Smetak said...

What a great card!!!! I love the scalloped edge, everything is just perfect! Great great job!!!

whoistracy said...

This is adorable! I love your color combo.

Thanks for joining us.

Unknown said...

This is darling! I love the blues and brown color combo!

Sonya said...

Beautiful baby card, love your colour combo and the textures.lovely job!

Anonymous said...

`Beautiful` card Velma:)!♥