Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

3.11.2009

Repetition...

Well, I had a request to duplicate a few of my cards. I’m only posting one of the three because the other cards were the same as the original (same paper, same embellishments, same sentiment…). For the dress card below, I changed the paper and embellishments. This is such a fun card to make. The dress is cut from the DB Sweet Baby Clothes font.

Enjoy…


2 comments:

Martha said...

Oh wow, this is so lovely! Looks great and the colors are beautiful!!

Kay said...

Oh my goodness!!! How precious is this card!!!! It's absolutely darling! ♥♥ Kay