Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

3.30.2008

Present and Accounted For... Challenge #7

I'm such a procrastinator... Julie issued this challenge a couple of weeks ago, but it was due today... Guess when I got started...? You're 100% accurate if you guessed today... But that's not important... The important thing is that I met the deadline... There's got to be some kind of reward for being on time, right?

Anyway... Julie provided a sketch for the challenge, with an additional requirement... We had to use the clipboard from the Cricut Fabulous Finds cartridge.

This LO is of me w/ a couple of my friends. I chose to title the LO "FRIEND" and use word strips with a mnemonic for FRIEND --- Frank, Reliable, Inspiring, Emotional, Nurturing, Dependable...

My required clipboard contains my friend "to do" list: 1. Call to say "hi", 2. Share a Laugh & 3. Repeat 1 & 2 often.

Also got a chance to use some red crystal swirls... Must have bling...

Well, as for this challenge I'm present and accounted for!!! - NEXT!!!

Enjoy...

0 comments: