Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

3.24.2008

I’m in a “FLOWERY” Mood…

Well I guess I’m always adding flowers to my cards so my mood is not extremely surprising… BUT, with the arrival of Spring, I thought I’d add some really colorful flowers for a change.

The first card is for my mother. It’s very basic, but I think it’s pretty elegant too… That’s because I made the card with my mother's personality in mind… She’s definitely not one for excess... A simplistic elegance is always in order as far as my mother is concerned… So I took a little textured paper, scored it twice, embossed the top then added flowers and the "HAPPY BIRTHDAY & LOVE" sentiments... Then I was DONE!!!

As the saying goes, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it… So I kept the flower theme going with the shaped “vase & flowers” card. It's a birthday card for a co-worker/friend.

Just FYI... I’m still loving my CDS. I was able to make the shaped card in a flash…

Enjoy…





1 comments: