Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

4.11.2011

Elisha Jean... The Cutting Cafe

Meet Elisha Jean, one of the latest images from The Cutting Cafe. I am by no means a colored pencil / Copic user, but little Elisha made me want to explore a bit. Yep, shading, coloring, or even tinting without the aid of some software is untried territory for me. So please be patient..., I'm trying something new here (talking more to myself than to you...lol).

The Elisha set comes with a couple of friends, Ruby J and Mikala Ann. You can check 'em out HERE.

7 comments:

Janice said...

What a cutie! You are better at coloring than I. Copics? I am afraid of Copics {lol} just like the Cricut

Regina Easter said...

oh she is so darn precious Vee....and i love the framing and her outfit...thank you so much for doing elisha...hugs

TiaD said...

Your right she is adorable, you did a great job shading. I took a class on how to use copics, I need to practice lots and lots.
Thanks for sharing I enjoy your blog.
TiaD

Karen said...

The card is cute and Elisha is adorable. The coloring is great.

The Sweet 1 said...

Elisha Jean is so sweet!!! She looks so real.

Scrapper69 said...

Such a CUTE Digi Stamp! Your coloring is AMAZING! and I love the whole look of your card! :o)
Theresa

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

I really like this. You did a great job coloring her and what a cute image.