Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

10.15.2010

Imagine-Nation Challenge w/ Emma

Here's a card a made for the 1st Imagine-Nation Monday Challenge with Emma. She gave us an easy start. The challenge was to use the Cricut Imagination to create anything we wanted. The only stipulation is that we had to use a stamp.

I used a combination of Cricut cartridges and Imagination cartridges for this card. The scallop base came from Accent Essentials. I used the Imagine to print the color on the scallop base using an RGB Code. The patterned paper and the tea cup are from the Imagine Best Friends cartridge.

The "enjoy" stamp is from Papertrey Ink and the "Two Cups" stamp is from Stampendous.

I'm still amazed at being able to use only white paper to create such colorful cards and LOs with a Cricut.

Enjoy...

7 comments:

Janice said...

How gorgeous is this! I love coffee and some mornings I know it's going to be a 4 cup day lol!

girlia said...

This is a really great card. I love the sentiment. I better get started on mine.

Melissa said...

Vee

I love it!!!!!You did a AWESOME JOB..Super CUTE....and the sentiment is perfect

Hugs & Scraps
Melissa

My Creative Time said...

WOW, I LOVE your Card!!! GREAT job w/our 1st Imagine Nation Monday challenge!!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Kim H said...

How cute is this! So need to hook mine up! Lol. You always amaze me!

tfs
Kim H

~Molly~ said...

LOL, that's my kinda day every day! hehe I love this card!! I found you on Emma's Imagine Nation Challenge linkies. Love your blog!
~Molly
www.armywifelearnsthecricut.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

Love the card. The sentiment is sooooo true. i just love the colors and the sentiment. Great job!