Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

9.21.2010

Take it Slow Card... Cricut Imagine...

OK... I've always admitted that I'm a gadget girl sooooo when the new Cricut Imagine (CI) was announced, I was immediately interested. Of course, I said I'd wait until it had been out for about six months before I purchased. Well that was before the HSN launch. After seeing the HSN bundle, I purchased that day! And since we're a team, I convinced my BFF and scrappy buddy Karen to purchase too!!! It didn't take much LOL!

This card was done solely with the Imagine (with the exception of the sentiment at the bottom). This entire card started as just white paper. I used the CI Best Friends cartridge to print the pattern papers and used the RGB feature to get the matching solid blue on the turtle's shell and the solid black on the turtle's body as well as the black paper at the bottom of the card. I ran the black paper through the Cuttlebug.

This is a simple card that was totally done in one 12 X 12 piece of white cardstock (there was paper left over). So far I like the CI. I can see lots of possibilities.

Enjoy...


2 comments:

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

Im so jealous, I bought the Imagine too, however my sweet baby has to go back. PC was very pleasant tho, and looks like Ill be back in the game next week! I love this card, Its nice to some projects with the machine while I wait for mine! Im crafting with ya in Spirit.
Have a great day!
Meriah

Georgiana said...

Love the colors and the papers you put together.

Georgiana