Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

4.01.2010

A Little Birdie Told Me…. 2S4Y Kazan #49

Just dropping in to post my take on this week’s 2 Sketches Challenge (Kazan #49). Once again I pulled out my new favorite, PTI Polka Dot Basics II stamps, for the bottom portion of the card. I used Cricut Straight From the Nest for the bird and oval scallop.


Enjoy…


6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Adorable card! Love the dry embossing and the bird! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :)

cnelson said...

What a perfectly darling card!! LOVE it!

Alice said...

fabulous color combo and that bird is sooooo cute!! awesome card!

Anonymous said...

`Beautiful card Velma.
`Happy Easter` to you and yours..
Have a fab weekend:)x

Unknown said...

Velma this has to be one of my favorites of yours - Wow it is sooo cute :)

Shelly said...

WOW! What a nice card is this one!! Very cute!!! :)