Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

9.05.2009

Girls with Tools… Shaped Card

This card was so fun to make and it’s actually a joke among my friends. One of my BFFs loves to dress up, loves to accessorize, loves girly stuff, yet she’s also a handy girl of sorts. She can fix things, build things, change tires – YOU NAME IT!!! Every year I tell her that I’m getting her a tool belt for Christmas. Of course I never do although she doesn’t seem offended with the joke.

Anyway, this card celebrates her love of Macys coupled with her love of Home Depot. I cut the dress from the Happily Ever After Cricut Cartridge and the hammer comes from Every Day Paper Dolls.

She thought the card was hilarious.

Enjoy...


2 comments:

ellen s. said...

this is so fun! i LOVE it! a girlie girl with an edge, just my kinda girl!

hoping to see you over at the cuttlebug birthday bash!

Janice said...

This is so adorable!!!