Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

8.04.2009

Have a WONDERFUL day... Use It #21

Here's a quick card for Use IT Challenge #21. The challenge this week was to:


  1. Use THIS AD as inspiration.

  2. Use a tool that hasn't been used in at least 6 months.

  3. Use alphabet stickers for title or sentiment.


I chose to make a simple card with a huge pale blue flower. The "Hello" sentiment uses Glitter alphabet stickers. I added texture to the brown cardstock with my paper crimper that has been safely tucked away for at least a year now.

TFL... Enjoy...

3 comments:

Rosanne said...

Great card! Love the flower.

Janice said...

This is great! How did you do that flower? Thanks for reminding me I have a paper crimper

Maricar said...

Sweet card. I love how the flower extends beyond the paper!