Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

6.06.2009

What a GREAT Day... Kreative Blogger Award...!

Well today was a beautiful day in many ways and getting the Kreative Blogger Award was one of the beautiful parts of my day. Thank you so much Thomisia (Miss Misi) for this award. Be sure to click her link and check her out. Talk about creative!!!



Well, the rules for this award are as follows:


  • Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
  • Thx Thomisia
  • Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

  • Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

  • Share 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

  • Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers & post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

  • Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.


Here goes...
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME...

  1. I have no siblings, but always wanted a sister.


  2. My mother & father always promised that Santa would bring me a sister... Bad Santa!


  3. I make my cousin's son call me Auntie or Tee Velma.


  4. When my cousin's son was about 5 years old, he introduced me to his teacher as "His cousin, Auntie Velma"... I take full responsibility for the confused look on his teacher's face. Priceless...


  5. I'm a major gadget girl. I love all things electronic.


  6. I love to read... That's why my Kindle 2 is one of my favorite gadgets.


  7. I watch waaaayyyy to much Reality TV (Survivor, Big Brother, ANTM, Amazing Race)... you get my point.



Links to KREATIVE BLOGGER NOMINATIONS... (in no particular order)

Okay, the "rule" is to leave a note letting the nominees know that they've been awarded. Well, ummmm, I don't have the nerve to tell all of them as I'm generally a lurker, but I do want you to click on the links and check out some of the wonderful creations.

KarensKreativeTreasures
I Don't Wanna Stop
A House of Cards
ScrapAddict
A Piece of My Scraps
It's Just Me Heather
A Place for My Cards

4 comments:

Jeannie Phillips said...

Thank you so so much for my award!!...how wonderfully sweet of you...I am busy busy with my daughters shower, her wedding July 11th...and my husbands mothers and grandfaters will's... wrapping up this week we hope... I will do my best to pick up my award later in the week...it means so so much to me.
Hugs
Jeannie

Scrapsation aka Lia said...

Thank You for the award, this is my First! Yeah. BTW I love your cards.

Thanks Again.
Lia

Janice said...

Thank you so very much for my award. It is the very first one! I have picked up and already nominated 7 people. You can view here.

Unknown said...

Im an only child as well. Your work is nice. Can't wait to see more!

Meredith