Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

1.02.2009

Fabulous Blog Award... Thx Jeannie



I logged in today and much to my surprise and pleasure, I had been given a blog award from Jeannie Phillips! I absolutely love her cards so it is an honor to receive this award. You can check out her blog, A Place for My Cards, by clicking here

So the rules for this award are simple… I have to list 5 addictions and name 5 more Fabulous Blogs... Here goes!

My Addictions:


  1. Electronic gadgets… From scrapbooking tools to kitchen appliances… I LOVE all things electronic!
  2. Buying Ribbon... There’s no such thing as “enough is enough”
  3. Reading great books… especially with my Sony Electronic Reader (refer to addiction # 1 for explanation)…
  4. Photography… My camera is an accessory (like earrings and a purse)… I usually have my camera with me @ all times.
  5. Paper / Making cards… It’s such a relaxing hobby!


Five Fabulous Blogs:
I really love looking at other blogs… There are so many amazingly talented people out there. Check these out. I’m sure you’ll love them too… (Blogs listed alphabetically…)

Jackie G – Love to Scrappp
KKT Scrapping
Moralia’s Weblog
Ogonblicksbilder
Terry Bailey's Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the tag!! I see we share some of the same addictions!! ROTFL!!! Only live once right? ;)

Thanks again! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

`Thanks` soooo much Velma will display it with pride...
I think we all have the same addictions!!!lol...

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this award!! I'll put this up on my blog later tonight!!!

Have a GREAT week!!!
And thanks again!!!