Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

7.19.2008

Slimming Down…

Thought I’d create a card in different dimensions than the norm… So I chose to slim it down a bit. Oh yeah, I broke down and bought a few sheets of paper. I did say that I’d buy paper when I put a “significant” dent in my stack (or should I say stacks)… I think I’ve done well… Plus I couldn’t resist the flowered paper that I used on this card…

Well, that’s it for now…

Until next time, enjoy…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I think your card is `Beautiful` I love the papers and the scollops and I love the txt...
adorable:)
Hope you are well and having a lovely week:)xxx

Terria said...

I read one of you post via blogspot and I just wanted to say hello and your card details are just awesome. Have a great weekend!!

Terria said...

Your blog is gorgeous glad I could help :) Oh and thanks for visiting my blog it exciting to meet new people and read new comments.