Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

5.26.2008

WHAT??? A Layout... Challenge #9

Well, it's no big secret that I don't do layouts nearly enough! I've got tons of photos just waiting to be "scrapped"... So, I'm grateful for the challenge issued by my friend Karen to create a layout based on a Valerie Salmon sketch.

I titled my layout "Master Life"... It's a play on words, because the photo of my cousin, my uncle and myself was taken when my uncle went BACK to school to get his Masters + 30 in Education... His favorite neices (self proclaimed) were there bright and early in the morning to witness the event...!

Well, that's one LO down, hundreds more to go!

Enjoy!!!

0 comments: