Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

1.04.2008

And So the Cycle REPEATS....

My goal for 2007 was to make all of my birthday cards... I accomplished my goal and I'm proud, but now what???? I certainly can't default to purchasing bday cards again... And so the cylce repeats... Here's bday card #1 for 2008...

This is a basic card w/ scallops... I love scalloped paper... And I made the scallops myself thanks to the Cricut Design Studio software... No need to purchase scalloped paper again... I can now have it on demand - in any color!

Enjoy!

0 comments: