Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

11.23.2011

Christmas w/ an "S" - CCC #96

It's time for another Cardz TV / CCC challenge. The challenge is simple. Make a Christmas card using something that begins with the letter "S". You can use any cartridges and any colors.

I'm notorious for giving gift cards as Christmas Gifts so I decided to make some gift card holders. The paper for the gift card holders were printed with the Cricut Imagine using the Mr. Frosty cartridge and Santa's Sleigh uses the oldie but goodie Christmas Cheer cartridge.

I used the gift card holder die cut from "My Creative Time" to cut the gift card.

Well, I've got more of these to make. In the meantime stop by the CardzTV / CCC blog to see what the other DT members have made. And while you're at it, why don't you play along!

Enjoy...

7 comments:

Janice said...

These are beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

bonnie said...

So gorgeous girly...I really want that gift card when I have some pennies tfs! ;) Hugs x

Nicole said...

These are beautiful gift card holders! I love them! :)

beejay said...

These are adorable and give me lots of ideas for gift card holders of my own! Great job DT mate!

Country Lady Designs said...

Hi Vee
I just found your blog and you have such beautiful stuff. I think you are so talented. I love the gift card holders so cute and bright. I cant wait to look at more of your work. TFS

http://countryladydesigns.blogspot.com/

mary said...

Just stumbled across your blog and I love your cards! These gift holders are gorgeous!

Arlene said...

These are adorable! I have that die and plan to do the same this year...yours turned out beautiful!