Welcome...

So glad you chose to stop by!

I hope to use this blog to share some of my handmade cards as well as some of my scrapbook pages and maybe a few pics here and there that may or may not make it to a scrapbook page.

Scrapping for me is simply a fun hobby that I don't do often enough. More often than not, I'm a collector of all things scrap... i.e. tools, paper, embellishments...

Now to become motivated... Maybe this blog is just the way to do it...

Enjoy and come back SOON!

7.17.2011

OVERALLS Card...The Cutting Cafe

The Cutting Cafe has some of the cutest shaped templates! That's pretty exciting for me. This project was done with the OVERALLS SHAPED CARD TEMPLATE CUTTING FILE. The file comes in PDF, SVG, and WPC formats. I used my Pazzles to whip this card out in no time flat.

The file comes with lots of extras (for both boys and girls) so you can accessorize your project depending on your mood. Add plenty or a little. It's all up to you!

If you'd like to try some of the shaped card templates, you can find them HERE. There's so much to choose from!

Enjoy...

10 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Ack. These are the cutest overalls I have ever seen. Hugs

Adrian said...

very cute!

bonnie said...

Oh my gosh sweetie this is so cute...wouldn't ya just love a pair of these!! Love the pink and green together and the gingham...ahhh heaven! :) Hugs x

Kelly said...

OMG This is the cutest overalls ever! I love your choice of paper and the matching envelope is awesome!

Alvina said...

I love your card so pretty and the colors are awesome!!!

alvinadiaz@msn.com
alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Ooh, how adorable!! Great job..thanks for sharing!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scrappin Sista said...

I love shaped cards...this turned out really cute!

Arlene said...

Absolutely adorable! :) love it!

bumblebee creations said...

Wowzers!! Those are soooo cute!!

RockinRenee said...

I have made overalls before, but never this cute!